Supporters, also known as helping hands, are those of you who want to help set up the infrastructure (kitchen, toilets, tents and more). We also need a lot of support during the time of the ceremony (water team, fire team, kitchen team, kids team). Please contact us (box below "Helper registration") and let us know when you are coming and how long you can stay. Please also let us know if you have any special skills, if there is a specific area you would like to work in, or if you are open to being deployed wherever a helping hand is needed. This helps us with organizing the team size and distribution of tasks. Thank you!
For the Moon Dance we need your "promise" and commitment so that we can count on your presence. As soon as you feel the clarity of the call within you, register as a helper with the help of the registration form.
There will also be separate sweat lodges for supporters during the ceremony (more on this on site). Supporters are cordially invited to witness the ceremony each night and soak up the energy field of prayer.
We will offer three warm meals a day.
DATE & CONTRIBUTION
PAYMENT TO BE GIVEN CASH UPON ARRIVAL ON THE MOONDANCELAND, NO TRANSFERS PLEASE
We need your support from August 3rd to August 14th. In the registration form, please let us know clearly when you will come and how long you can stay.
We ask for a minimum of five days . For better organization we give priority to helpers who can be with us during this 5 day service, or ideally even 11 days .
Because this is not a commercial event, we share the cost of healing our sacred mother planet.
CONTRIBUTION FOR HELPERS 2022
This year we have a fixed fee for volunteers for a week or two. This includes camping, 3 meals a day, volunteer sweat lodges and more.
1 - 5 days: 100 EURO (applies to helper stays of 1 - 5 days)
6 - 11 days: 180 EURO (applies to helper stays of 1 - 11 days)
Please register using the "REGISTRATION" button. You will then receive a confirmation email with the further procedure.
ONLY REGISTERED HELPERS (with confirmation email) WILL BE PERMITTED TO THE MOON DANCE
We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts, because without the support of the volunteers this Holy Prayer would not be possible!
MEN DOING THE MOON DANCE
Dear Brethren, we are deeply grateful for your presence and support. We know that this Holy Prayer would not be possible without you.
And here we are again, calling you again to unite our prayers and visions for the New Earth. We are going through difficult times of change as humanity and together we are able to balance the powers of the feminine and masculine energies. Together we keep the balance of these two important forces on this planet.
If you feel the call to be part of this Holy Prayer, use the subscribe button and let us know that you would like to support us in the next ceremony. We have many different areas where we need support (Holy Fire, Water Temple, Children's Area, Kitchen, Families, Infrastructure, Toilets and more).
For the Moon Dance we need your “promise” and commitment so we know we can count on you. Please contact us as soon as you feel the clarity of the call and we will get back to you.
In order for us to be able to make this precious prayer possible together in harmony, guidelines that we all adhere to are very important. Thank you for your commitment!
- Sign up using the form below
- state what your qualities are and where you would like to serve
- IMPORTANT: Your willingness to serve is paramount, where and how you will be deployed will be decided by the Council. We ask for your openness to intervene where you are needed.
- We ask you for the commitment to stand up for the given days and the work assigned to you and to be there.
- Prayer: As this is a sacred ceremony, we ask that you also be conscious of prayer, keep stillness, act responsibly, show awareness of what is needed in the moment, be mindful in your communication . Also, we ask you to be in contact mainly with the brothers, please no contact with the dancers.
- We ask that you follow the instructions of the Moon Dance Council as well as the team leaders when working for a team. We ask that you be punctual and present at all organizational meetings.
- We ask that you refrain from all drugs, alcohol or medicinal plants at Mondtanzland.
- We will have an area for tobacco, rape and coffee breaks that is a bit separate from the Sacred Moon Dance area.
- The Atlachinolli Meztli Council will ask you to leave the place if your behavior disturbs the harmony of the collective prayer.
- Please read the general guidelines of our dance carefully (also the part of the dancers, so that you can learn more about the dance). HERE
Stick to the rules of conduct during the dance:
• Kein Rauchen
• Keine Drogen
• Keine lauten Unterhaltungen
• Kein Essen oder zeigen von Essen
• Kein Stören oder Unterbrechen der Zeremonien
• Wir empfehlen, das Handy nicht zu benützen
• Nacktheit ist nicht erwünscht
The person (dancer, helper or visitor) who does not follow the disciplinary rules, whether outside or inside the circle, is invited to leave the place. The dancers, firemen, watermen, helpers and visitors must always respect each other, otherwise they are asked to leave the place. The council is free to regulate the behavior of the dancers, firemen, watermen, helpers and visitors. In case of disresepctful behavior, the council would have the final say in deciding whether or not to allow the person/dancer to remain in the circle.
It is important that everyone respects the property of others. No abuse of any kind will be tolerated. The Council reserves the right of admission, retention and expulsion.
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT HELPERS PLEASE WRITE TO: email@example.com
ARRIVE/DAYS AFTER THE CEREMONY
We recommend that you organize a good landing site for the first time after the ceremony, where you can recover for two to three nights, get deep sleep and come to rest to process your experience and allow it to be well integrated. Nature, healthy food and lots of fruit are the perfect support for this. Lots of sleep and rest, nature and good and healthy food are the perfect way to integrate the moon dance days together.
MONDTANZ 2022: 9.-13 AUGUST
Erhalte unseren Newsletter
Hier findest du unsere Kontaktdaten:
Für Anliegen für Tänzerinnen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Für Anliegen für HelferInnen, Familien, Besucher: email@example.com
Hast du Fragen oder möchtest du uns sonst eine Nachricht hinterlassen? Wir freuen uns von dir zu hören!